Pages


Friday, May 21, 2010

CREATIVE YOUTH

CREATIVITY BLOOMS IN YOUNGSTERS

Just to explain you what youth is capable of doing

SHUBHAM SUMAN

Shubham is a sweet fellow reading in 10th class and was student in
CRPF school Delhi and class mate of Aditi my niece .. Shubham is now in Chennai and wants to be a mathematician... look at what he reads...He became my E - mail friend introduced by Aditi...we have not met but it really does not matter...

http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/lon-tolstoi/the-kingdom-of-god-is-within-you-01w.shtml

you can explore the site to get some more books

--
भक्तिभाज् mathematicus physik शृङ्गारिन्
----shubham----- (www.shubhamsuman.co.nr)
Love to All.
Light to All.
Peace to All.

SURBHI

Currently I have a young sweet girl working with me who has done her three year graduation in design and animation...incidentally she is inspired by her mother who is working in TISCO - Jamshedpur as women empowerment lady... Surbhi is a very sweet girl and teaches me all this (design, editing…)... she is from BITS Noida... (always smiling - God Bless her )

I easily become a learner - student and learn from teachers half my age and yet manage respect due to elders…

Just sharing work of some young designers...
their presentation , profile and the whole concept development
procedure...

BINDHU MADHU

Dear Sir,

Myself Bindhu Madhu, I had made a presentation on 'Design potentials' at the “Design Sensitization Seminar” @ Expo Centre Noida, Delhi on 8th May 2010 and also visited your stall at the Toy Bizz the very next day. I must say it was a pleasure meeting you.

I undertake projects based on games, puzzles, toys, kids products, and kids environment. I also conduct workshops for children, with my friend. The workshops are ‘Make & Take’ where children, make their own ‘story books’, ‘games’, ‘puppets and stories with them’ and lots more. To view my work in detail please do visit www.coroflot.com/bindhucp

AVIK ROY

Avik is currently one of my students who is working on
Montessori Education.

http://www.avikroyspa.blogspot.com/

KUNAL

Kunal is 2nd year PG student of IIT Bombay Industrial design dept...
I happen to know him because he was preparing for Entrance exam
to IIT Design dept at my design center at my residence...
his sketching and detailing of coloring the sketches
is extraordinary....I have seen him working...a blessed soul....was
working to create a graphic novel as a time pass...here's a film that he
has made:

In the land of ashoka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mPm6nPUU0

These youngsters fill me with so much of energy and enthusiasm. Working on any such projects with students is not only humbling but a great learning experience - nothing
less than a great spiritual experience…

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sunil, going through you blog is a new experience for me, and I seem to be enjoying all these facets of spirituality. In a sense, anything - a thought or an action-that pleases the soul, is part of spirituality. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Love, Ashok

    ReplyDelete